  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Your mother hates facts.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Not! Not! Not!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    The message above is just this sig.txt's way of propagating itself.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    Didtoo!Didtoo!Didtoo!Didtoo!Didtoo!Didtoo!Didtoo!Didtoo! X Infinity!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Not to infinity and beyond.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Why does Kentucky Fried Chicken use Sweet Home Alabama in it's ads?

    TechGeekPro, Jan 24, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    I'm also returning to the lovely FLA for a long weekend in April. There is
    also a possibility of a work-related (but not one of those "retreats" or
    official company business) trip in December. Skiing, I'm told. We'll see.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    pushers always make sure teh first ones free...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Son?

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    ok, then I hate him 2

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    250 posts in a day...seems a bit much, but I'll do what I can for you...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    ok, I hate you now...feel better..

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    I don't hate you. I mean why would I hate you. I just got to spend my only
    2 weeks of vacation this year in CT learning how to make freakin sandwiches!
    Oh, no I don't hate you but I am convinced of 1 thing... YOU SUCK!

    MitchS, Jan 24, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Well then if I could just find more pushers, I'll have one of everything!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Pa?

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    geez, yer ugly. you must take after your mom.

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    fine, you get to start with herpes