    MCNGP #26
    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    You're going to explode the day after tomorrow?

    kpg, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    No, I board a plane for 9 days in sunny Florida, jackass.

    But really, I'm being dragged and I don't want to go. I wont' be around for
    the conclusion of Neil's 1500 month, and I'm sure I'm going tomiss an
    InterNeil update or 12. I sure wish I could stick around here and play on
    the InterNeil all day. Alas, I have duties that require me to not go to
    work, relax in the sun, drink like a fish, and pretty much otherwise act
    like a 10 year old for over a week. I'm sorry, guys, but ya know,
    "responsibility."

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    If you had any decency, you would at least wait 'till summer.

    Everyone that hates Ramon right now, please raise your hand...

    *raises hand, middle digit extended*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    Briscobar <> said something like

    What part of FL?

    It does matter, ya know.

    I'm thinking white sand, aquamarine water, tan babes.

    YMMV

    kpg, Jan 24, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Orlando. With a day trip to Tampa. I've done the Disney thing 4 times? 5? I
    can't remember. However, and this is where you're all gonna hate me even
    more, I haven't told you the full story, which is why we're going to Orlando
    specifically....

    I got some friends, two girls, sisters. Their parents own a roofing company,
    so they're fairly well off. As a result, these two ladies are, um,
    "spoiled". Love them to death, but they are. So's their brother, who just
    turned 19. Alright, so anyway, their family vacations are, and have always
    been to Disney World in Florida. Yeah, they'll hit Universal and whatnot,
    but it's all about the Disney experience. The younger of these two girls is
    so Disney obsessed, that she's actually working right now, as we speak, on
    the Jungle Cruise ride. She's got a 4 month internship there, she started
    earlier this month. So, their family vacation this year is obviously to
    Disney. And, because they're well off, and I'm a friend, they've graciously
    picked up the tab. All of them. I tried to pay for my airfare. I tried to
    give them money for the hotel. Nope, they won't take it. They won't hear of
    it. "Any friend of our daughters is a friend of ours", they said. I had to
    actually get upset and yell at them in order for them to agree to let me pay
    for JUST ONE DINNER. They told me to not even bring spending money, whatever
    I want was on them. Screw that, Im' not letting them buy me any souvenirs or
    anything. They're amazing people, and they're hooking me up hardcore. Now,
    Disney wouldn't be my FIRST choice for a vacation, as I've been there before
    and I"m not a 10 year old. However, now that we're all "adults", so to speak
    (except for the 19 year old, who actually has more "life experience" than
    me), I don't think we'll be riding "It's a Small World" 12 times in a row. S
    o, anyway, it's basically a free vacation, and who am I to turn it down.
    Especially when I have no say in the matter, and my plane ticket was
    purchased without me knowing about it, and hotel reservations made for me
    before I was even invited. Yeah, they knew I'd be able to get time off
    apparently.

    So now you guys can hate me a little more, for having all this paid for.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    I'll think of you during one of my many vacations this year...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    I'll try to finish it off today then

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    2ndededed

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Let me be the first to say, I hate you.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I solve problems. That's just what I do.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 24, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    One word: Fscker

    CBIC, Jan 24, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Nah, don't rush. I'm working until 4:30 tomorrow.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    I beat you by 32 minutes.

    But it can't be said enough.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I don't just hate you, I wash my hands of you. I deplore the fact that you
    were ever born. You suck. You are a vile, inconsiderate, pathetic excuse for
    a human being. You are poison. I loath and detest you. With the exception of
    your really cool sigs, I rue the day I ever met you.*

    * Adapted from a letter to my Ex.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    How come wrong numbers are never busy?

    TechGeekPro, Jan 24, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Fabulous! The gods of fun are on your side.

    LRM, Jan 24, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Thank you for not hating me like all these other asshats.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    If I was actually capable of being offended, I may have taken offense at
    that. However, I have no emotion, as I am a product of the InterNeil
    generation. Consider yourself lucky.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Did not!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 24, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    Did too!

    [oh futz, here we go again...]

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    I hate the fact that she doesn't hate you.

    kpg, Jan 24, 2006