On-site reviewing of digital images - what do you use?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Anne P. Mitchell, Esq., Jan 5, 2004.

  1. Hi all!

    I'm wondering what you all use for on-site review of your digital images -
    and am most particularly interested in those whose images are stored on
    compact flash.

    I bought my husband a FlashTrax for Christmas, and he really likes it.

    For myself, I just started experimenting with some jpeg viewers for my
    Pocket PC (an old Cassiopeia E-125 - adore this machine!)...So far I've
    found Resco Picture viewer to be fairly equal to the task, having tested it
    on a CF full of images from my 300D - the pics were not at the largest
    size, but the next one down, although I'm going to be shooting at the
    highest quality and largest format from now on I think (well, excluding RAW
    format).

    What do others use, or are you all just squinting at your LCD?

    Anne

    --
    "Slam a Spammer Today!"
    http://www.slamaspammer.com

    http://www.isipp.com

    Anne P. Mitchell, Esq., Jan 5, 2004

  2. Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.

    reg-john Guest

    i use the LCD if anything at all. i dont really have time to sit there are
    bugger around, id rather snap away and then review it all when i get home.

    reg-john, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.

    Frank H Guest

    On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:46:39 +0000 (UTC),
    (Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.) wrote:

    >For myself, I just started experimenting with some jpeg viewers for my
    >Pocket PC (an old Cassiopeia E-125 - adore this machine!)...So far I've
    >found Resco Picture viewer to be fairly equal to the task,

    If there's no laptop about I use my iPAQ running PQV (PocketQuickView)
    by Bitbank. Very quick loading the pix, full screen display and - best
    of all - it will show the video files captured by all my digicams.

    Frank H, Jan 6, 2004