    Screen Saver Tab http://www.geocities.com/bobby_armstrong1/ScreenSaver.JPG

    Does anyone have any ideas???
    Is there any other info that you need to take a guess?

    Bobby Armstrong, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Bobby Armstrong

    A String Guest

    Sounds like your computer is "Sleeping". Click on the button that says
    "Power". Under the "Power Schemes" tab, set the top one to "Always On" and
    everything else to "Never". Then, click on the "Hibernate" tab and remove
    the check from the "Enable Hibernation" box. This should take care of your
    problem.

    A String, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Sorry, i tried that and it didnt work.

    Any other ideas?

    Bobby Armstrong, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Bobby Armstrong

    Unk Guest

    Try toggling the Screen saver on/off with this utility:
    See item #51. ScreenSaver Disable/Enable or Tab Missing

    Unk, Aug 23, 2004