    I'm interested in buying this model. But I'm really concerned with the
    number of scheduled recordings allowed. 8 is far from satisfaction.

    Please help. Thank you in advance.

    stypikes, Feb 2, 2007

  2. stypikes

    BR549 Guest

    I have the DMR-E85H, a much older model with a 120gb hard drive. I have 20
    weekly shows in my scheduled recordings. I would suspect that you could
    schedule as many shows as the hard drive size, length of show and quality of
    the recording will allow.

    BR549, Feb 3, 2007

  3. stypikes

    stypikes Guest

    I found another 'different' EH55 user's manual downloadble at
    Panasonic's Australia website. It says 32 timer recordings are allowed.

    But someone from an internet forum, who has that model, told me that
    EH55 probably allows 99 timer recordings, because the last item number
    in the timer recording list is 99.

    And 99 practically amounts to everything you want, if the HDD allows.
    I think you are right.

    stypikes, Feb 4, 2007