On a further lighter note!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Jun 19, 2004.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Mirror, mirror on the wall,
    Do you have to tell it all?

    Where do you get the glaring right,
    To make my clothes look just too tight?

    I think I'm fine but I can see,
    you won't co-operate with me;

    The way you let the shadows play,
    You'd think my hair was getting grey

    What's that, you say? A double chin?
    No, that's the way the light comes in;

    If you persist in peering so,
    You'll confiscate my facial glow,

    And then if you're not hanging straight,
    You'll tell me next I'm gaining weight;

    I'm really quite upset with you,
    For giving this distorted view;

    I hate you being smug and wise...
    O, look what's happened to my thighs!

    I warn you now, O mirrored wall,
    Since we're not on speaking terms at all,

    If I look like this in my new jeans,
    You'll find yourself in smithereens!!

    Bryan, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Bryan

    gb Guest

    That's cool ;-)

    gb, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Bryan

    Bill Purvis Guest

    Hi Bryan
    I have been playing the parachute game that you posted on the 14th.
    However I have started to get the following message whenever I try to
    access that particular page.

    "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access
    /cogans/thinkjerm/games/flash/parachute.swf on this server.

    --------

    Apache/1.3.11 Server at www.bewellweb.com Port 80"

    Do you have any idea what has gone wrong?
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill Purvis, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Sounds like the owner of the site has pulled the plug!
    :)

    Bryan, Jun 19, 2004