On a further lighter note

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Robert de Brus, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Shit, I thought it was an actual page for a minute and was rather
    disappointed when I figured out that it wasn't. Someone should do it; I
    mean if classmates.com can score big, why not a pub reunion site?!
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Stevo Guest

    Doesn't that depend on who remembers what??

    Stevo, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    I agree with you! It'll be a hoot!
    ps sigs broke!

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    And the lies, the lies! lol

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Bryan

    Stevo Guest

    Honestly.. it was *this* big...

    Stevo, Oct 12, 2003
  8. It was on Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:09:46 +0100, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Bryan made this utterance:
    As in:-
    1st bloke: "You were a riot last night!"
    2nd: "Why, what happened?"
    1st: "You don't remember?"
    2nd: "No! What did I do?"
    1st: "You *really* don't remember?"
    2nd: "NO! WTF happened? WHAT did I do?"
    1st "Oh my!" <snort, snicker>
    2nd: "Tell me, FFS!"
    1st: "Er...well I think you should apologise
    to the landlord first.." <snicker>
    2nd: "Whaa...?"
    1st: "Yes, & then the barmaids.."
    2nd: "Eh..?"
    1st: "Well your socks & underpants are behind the bar,
    & you DO want them back, don't you?"
    2nd: <GROAN!>
    1st: "I mean you do want to go drinking in there again?"
    2nd: "Oh shit.. Dare I?"
    1st: Hehhehheh

    William Poaster, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Been there! Lost the underpants!
    lol

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003
  10. Sorry bout that. This better? I thought I took the Verislime shit out.

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 13, 2003