    even get to the update screen to see if the live patch works as I cannot
    start the app. Can anyone please help? Note I have no modem, no fax s/w
    interfering.

    Bert Medley, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Bert Medley

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Bert Medley vaguely muttered something like ...
    Did you run the All-in-one to check it works in all sections ?

    Did you re-boot between installations ? Did you stop all other apps from
    running before installation ? These isn't strictly necessary, but are good
    rules to follow when installing hard and software ...

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 24, 2004