    Anyone have a clue? Any ideas or education welcome...

    thankyou for so far...!

    Michael

    limehand, Jan 30, 2007

  2. limehand

    jpc Guest

    I have the camera but don't have the computer. However your USB port
    work for other things I'd be very surprised if it didn't work for the
    camera. And if you need a card reader, I recently bought one at
    Circuit City for $16. I've been taking still life images recently and
    found it more convient to leave the camera set up on the tripod when I
    wanted to view what I'd taken on my computer.

    As for the camera, for under $200 you can't beat it. Just be sure to
    update to the latest firmware. There was a bug and camera didn't work
    properly with NiH batteries

    jpc

    jpc, Jan 30, 2007