    I'd like to download photo's onto the camera so I can show the photo's
    when the camera is hooked up to a television where no CD or computer is
    available for viewing.

    wklkj, Mar 18, 2006

  2. wklkj

    Marvin Guest

    The camera is fussy about the format of the photo, and even
    about the file name.

    Marvin, Mar 19, 2006

  3. wklkj

    tomm42 Guest

    Cameras generally don't like being treated as drives. Using a card
    reader is better way to write to a memory card. I use memory cards at
    work to transfer images from firewalled computers with digital cameras
    installed. If you put the file in thew root folder the camera just
    thinks it is a smaller memory card. I mostly I try to keep the files
    away from the camera and format the card if it goes into the camera.

    Tom

    tomm42, Mar 19, 2006