    Thanks for any info.

    Later,

    Tom

    Shortwave Sportfishing, May 17, 2005

  2. Shortwave Sportfishing

    Justin Thyme Guest

    Nope, it means you over-exposed the shot, and is showing the areas which are
    too bright for the camera to record. As a general rule you should try to
    expose so that you have no blown highlights - preferably your brightest
    point should be just short of being blown.

    Justin Thyme, May 17, 2005

  3. On Tue, 17 May 2005 22:51:27 +1000, "Justin Thyme"

    ~~ snippage ~~
    That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

    Thanks for the info.

    Take care.

    Tom

    "The beatings will stop when morale improves."
    E. Teach, 1717

    Shortwave Sportfishing, May 17, 2005
  4. Shortwave Sportfishing

    Ron Guest

    The camera seems to remember the last preview mode you used, so if you
    don't want that feature just scroll to a photo view you like (eg. with
    histogram, or just clear view of photo) and go back to shooting.

    Ron, May 18, 2005
  5. Thanks.

    Later,

    Tom