    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    The Improved Links Pages are at

    Tony, Dec 14, 2004

  2. leo

    Dave Guest

    Ohmygod! A halfway civil response from the Spaz!

    New meds?

    Dave, Dec 15, 2004

  3. leo

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Dec 17, 2004
  4. leo

    Dave Guest

    Not my fault you *still* can't figure out how a killfile works,
    Spadaro.

    As to your other problems, until they get personality transplants
    perfected, maybe you need to start upping the dose a little? Just a
    friendly suggestion ;)

    Love,

    Dave

    Dave, Dec 17, 2004