    Patrick L. Guest

    What is the difference between Canon E-TTL flash and TTL flash on my E-10?

    Patrick

    Patrick L., Aug 19, 2003

  2. Patrick L.

    Todd Walker Guest

    The Olympus does the same thing. TTL doesn't have anything to do with
    the location of the exposure sensor. If a flash is TTL, it just means
    that it gets its exposure information/instructions from the camera.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Patrick L.

    Patrick L. Guest

    The Olympus E-10 TTL has a preflash, no doubt about that, which goes back
    to my original question, which was not about general TTL, but the
    comparison of Canon's vs Olympus's TTL systems.

    Patrick.

    Patrick L., Aug 20, 2003
  4. Patrick L.

    Dallas D Guest

    Probably several million dollars worth of R&D.

    --
    "I smile mostly everywhere. Well, there's some people might disagree. But
    hey, I'm playin' with the Stones, man. You know, I mean why shouldn't I

    www.imageunlimited.co.za
    ..

    Dallas D, Aug 22, 2003