    service?

    I called customer support but caught them off hours. Thought I'd check
    here.

    Brainfiber, Nov 20, 2003

  2. I mistakenly disconnected my camera from the USB cable while
    Remove the batteries and let it sit for at least 12 hours, to make sure the
    camera's completely drained. This will cause the camera to reset to factory
    defaults and maybe, just maybe, bring it back to life. Even better than
    just removing batteries would be to short out the contacts, but that's
    usually difficult to do.

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Brainfiber

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi...

    Turn the camera on.
    Remove the batteries.
    Let it sit for a day.
    Put the batteries back.

    Enjoy. :)

    Ken

    PS> This will also erase any data you've written to the camera
    like your name, etc., so you'll have to put it back using camedia

    Ken Weitzel, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Brainfiber

    PhotoMan Guest

    Have you considered a nice romantic evening, with soft music and wine?

    PhotoMan, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Brainfiber

    Brainfiber Guest

    Thanks! This did the trick...