    it with lens cover open and closed, new batteries and even rebooted
    computer. Nothing works. However, is does read the card in the HP
    C-3180 photosmart printer. Any suggestions would be most appreciated

    lucy, Dec 26, 2006

  2. lucy

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi Lucy...

    I have many Olympus cameras; but not a d-395 - so I don't know where
    that model fits in age-wise.

    If it's a new model, you don't do anything with the camera. Don't even
    turn it on. Just (with your computer on, of course) plug the usb cable
    into the camera. The lcd will come on, showing you a menu of options,
    the first of which should be "connect to PC". When you see that press
    OK on your camera and you should be good to go.

    Happy holidays, and take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Dec 26, 2006