    Thanks for any pros and cons on this camera.

    Sincerely,
    Joe

    Joe Donaldson, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Joe Donaldson

    JK Guest

    The problem is that the lens doesn't let in enough light to let you use
    a fast enough shutter speed indoors when you aren't using the flash.
    First make sure that you set the camera in ISO 400 mode for indoor
    photos. That will help, but it may not be enough.I suggest that you
    exchange the camera for a C5050, Canon G3 or G5, or a Sony F717,
    or if you want to splurge, a Canon Digital Rebel (and perhaps a 50mm
    f1.8 lens for it as well? The Digital Rebel has an ISO 1600 mode).

    JK, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Thanks-great info.
    Joe

    Joe Donaldson, Dec 7, 2003