    real pain having to reset the self timer every time when I want to do a
    sequence of self portraits, wedding coming up and I would ike this
    sorted before then, thanks..

    ab, May 20, 2004

  2. ab

    Nacho Guest

    Hello.

    I have the same problem.

    The only solution I have found is the following:

    Enter in the menu, to the self-timer option, put it "ON" and DONT EXIT
    from the menu, take the photo from there.

    After the photo has been taken, the screen shows the same menu again, in
    OFF position. So it is very easy to put it again in ON and take the pic.

    Of course, if you want to change any other parameter, you will have to
    enter again in the self-timer menu.

    Best regards.

    Nacho, May 24, 2004