Olympus C2020, C2030, C2040 smartmedia size

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chris Johnson, Dec 26, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know if any of these cameras will accept 128MB smartmedia cards?

    Chris Johnson, Dec 26, 2004

  2. Chris  Johnson

    OliveOil Guest

    OliveOil, Dec 26, 2004

  3. Chris  Johnson

    just me Guest

  4. Chris  Johnson

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Dec 26, 2004
  5. The manual for the 2040 lists 64M as the largest.

    Jim Shaffer, Jr., Dec 26, 2004
  6. Chris  Johnson

    Matti Vuori Guest

    It would, because at that time no larger SM card probably existed.

    All models mentieoned will most likely accept the 128 MB card. I have
    never heard of an older Olympus not accepting a larger card than the
    maximum stated in the manual.

    Matti Vuori, Dec 26, 2004
  7. Chris  Johnson

    Jim A Guest

    My 2040 works fine with 128 MB cards.

    Jim A, Dec 27, 2004
  8. Chris  Johnson

    Metapath Guest

    My brother in law uses 256 MB cards in his ancient C-2000, so I'm sure
    all the listed models will work at least up to 256 MB without problems.
    I use a 1 GB card in my C-5050 but that's not on the list. :)

    Metapath, Dec 28, 2004