    setup of the 5050 in the new 5060?
    Did somebody have a chance to take a look yet?

    Cheers, Frank

    Frank H, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Frank H

    Alfred Molon Guest

    It will be the same setup of the other Camedia series cameras, although
    the adapter won't be the CLA1 (43mm thread), but the CLA7.
    See here the accessory compatibility chart:
    http://tinyurl.com/sf2n

    Alfred Molon, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Frank H

    Frank H Guest

    Thanks Alfred!

    Thank you also for the great info sites you maintain.
    Learned a lot from you already!
    The wife owns a 4040, I have the 5050.
    I love my 5050, and I am using the tube as per your suggestion.
    Thanks again ....

    Cheers, Frank

    Frank H, Oct 27, 2003