Olympus about to release a slew of new cameras?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Dec 19, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Dec 19, 2011

  2. "mainstream" hints at low cost. Perhaps not a bad thing, though?
    Suggests some development costs are now written off, and we may be seeing
    a more reasonable price? Particularly for the lenses, or is that too much
    to hope for?

    David J Taylor, Dec 20, 2011

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Their bottom end M4/3rds are already pretty cheap, $399.00 for the
    least expensive I think.

    RichA, Dec 20, 2011
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest