    all of those old bookmarks are still there.

    Is there some Windows Explorer folder to look for?

    Thanks.

    John Doe, Sep 1, 2011

  2. John Doe

    The Azz Man! Guest

    Try History->Show All History, under the left panel, right-click the month
    you want to delete and select Delete.

    You can also select the sites in the right panel using the mouse and the
    Shift key, and press the Delete key on your keyboard.

    The Azz Man!, Sep 1, 2011

  3. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Deleting the places.sqlite file seems to work.

    John Doe, Sep 4, 2011