    I have e-mailed the seller but not had an answer. Anyone else know
    anything about this lens? (eBay itme No. 7567759647)
    Mark

    mdguest, Dec 22, 2005

  2. mdguest

    Skip M Guest

    Don't know about the Sigma, but my Tokina, you push or pull the focus ring
    fore or aft to switch from AF to MF...you might try that.

    Skip M, Dec 23, 2005

  3. I had that lens , and I think it is a switch in the ring, why it does
    not work?

    www.photochimper.com

    photochimperdude, Dec 23, 2005
  4. mdguest

    Deedee Tee Guest

    By any chance is there a small button on or near the AF/MF ring that
    you have to press before you can turn the ring? Some Nikkor lenses
    have such an arrangement.

    Deedee Tee, Dec 23, 2005
  5. mdguest

    mdguest Guest

    Deedee,
    No, I can't see any button, that is waht I kind of expected myself.
    Mark

    mdguest, Dec 23, 2005