    can't find one to turn off.

    TIA!
    Sheila

    Caaagh, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Caaagh

    Pool Champ Guest

    "Caaagh" wrote in message
    In IE6... Tools>Internet options>Content>Auto complete>Clear forms.
    That will remove previous google searches.
    PC

    Pool Champ, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Caaagh

    ICee Guest

    Google toolbar: click on the Google logo, click on "Clear search
    history".

    ICee, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Caaagh

    Puzzled Guest

    On any Internet page - google will do,
    Click on "Tools" button
    Then click on "Internet options"
    The Internet "Options dialog" box will open.
    Under the General Tab
    locate and click on "Clear History" button
    Reset "Days to keep pages in history" to zero
    Click the "Apply" and "OK" buttons
    Close ALL windows
    REBOOT (Rebooting is Windoze method of
    updating settings)
    On Reboot your problem is solved.

    Puzzled, Aug 8, 2004
  5. Caaagh

    Caaagh Guest

    Thank you all so much!! I'll keep this for future reference too.
    Best regards
    Sheila

    Caaagh, Aug 9, 2004
  6. Caaagh

    Puzzled Guest

    Your "Thank you" makes it all worthwhile!

    Puzzled, Aug 9, 2004