    how can I find them?
    I know there was a link here a week or so ago, but I can't find it.

    SJH

    rednose, Dec 30, 2004

  2. rednose

    Dan DiNicolo Guest

    Dan DiNicolo, Dec 30, 2004

  3. rednose

    Noel Paton Guest

    Noel Paton, Dec 30, 2004
  4. rednose

    rednose Guest

    I mean newsgroup!

    rednose, Dec 30, 2004
  5. rednose

    rednose Guest

    tried it no help

    rednose, Dec 30, 2004
  6. rednose

    DC Guest

    Please turn off your computer before you hurt yourself.

    DC, Dec 30, 2004
  7. rednose

    rednose Guest

    drop dead

    rednose, Dec 30, 2004
  8. LOL

    Maximilian Malcholm, Dec 30, 2004
  9. rednose

    Rob K Guest

    Rob K, Dec 30, 2004
  10. rednose

    rednose Guest

    rednose, Dec 30, 2004
  11. rednose

    Pennywise Guest

    |> I mean newsgroup!

    Google then groups.

    How hard is that?

    Pennywise, Dec 30, 2004
  12. rednose

    rednose Guest

    rednose, Dec 30, 2004
  13. rednose

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Dec 30, 2004
  14. rednose

    Bri. Guest

    In Mara typed...
    Thanks for that, I thought the original had been replaced, I'm now at
    home again.
    Good to see you back.

    Bri., Dec 30, 2004
  15. rednose

    Mara Guest

    YW. I don't know how long it will stay that way, but I'm sticking with it as
    long as it does.
    Thx. :)

    Mara, Dec 30, 2004
  16. rednose

    Rob K Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:40:23 -0600, Mara wrote:

    Mara,

    There's something I want to ask you in private.

    Yuck ??? Please ignore this reply and forget all about it. Otherwise,
    'drop me a line' ?

    Rob K, Dec 31, 2004