    know how to delete the temporary files from Mozilla. I deleted the
    temporary files from internet explorer, so I think that Mozilla doesn't
    use the same directory.

    Tommy DN, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Tommy DN

    Moz Champion Guest

    Just tell Mozilla when to check the site against the page.

    Mozilla-->Preferences-->Advanced-->Cache

    Setting it to Always or Once per Session (thats what I use) will do the trick

    In any case, Mozilla uses the Cache folder within the profile Folder for such storage. You can use the Clear Cache (available with the previously given preference) to clear it if you so desire.

    Moz Champion, Jul 4, 2004