    driven on some of the old classic tracks.
    I'm trying to locate a copy and can't for the life of me remember the name.
    Thanks in advance

    Lugnut, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Lugnut

    XPD Guest

    Wouldnt happen to be Grand Prix Legends ? Released a few years ago IIRC...

    http://www.f1gamers.com/f1/games/gameinfo.php?game=gpl

    XPD, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Lugnut

    Rob Guest

    That sounds like it. Haven't seen it around in the re-releases (I've
    been looking). It is supposedly one of the best true racing sims for
    getting a good feel of the real car.

    cheers

    rob

    Rob, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Lugnut

    XPD Guest

    Think DSE had it for a while but no, I havent seen it around for a while
    either... try EB.

    XPD, Dec 13, 2005