    UBS is what Orcon/Ihug and a few others are selling themselves, and
    about the only way to tell the difference, is that they're not allowed
    to use the word jetstream in their marketing.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Guys... TC is a bad acronym... TeleCom or TelstraClear.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Bottle Boy

    EMB Guest

    From a quick browse of their sIte I can't see any limits/caps although
    my Norwegen is none too flash.

    They appear to be paying the equivalent of NZ$120/month for 2Mb/128kb
    ADSL with no cap mentioned.

    Gordon - can you confirm what their caps actually is now?

    EMB, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Bottle Boy

    Brendan Guest

    I think you are right :(

    They better hope I am not elected God Emperor of New Zealand next election.

    --

    .... Brendan

    "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better." -- Laurie Anderson

    Note: All my comments are copyright 23/02/2005 11:56:57 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Feb 23, 2005