    we have high security in our computer environment, every computer has Norton
    on it.

    Why is it so bad? Exactly what does it do that you guys don't like?

    Sseaott, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Norton is a piece of shit. Anything from Symantec is a piece of shit.

    Do you need more help to understand that Norton is a piece of shit, or are
    you actually getting the idea yet?

    Sseaott, the funambulist, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Sseaott

    Ionizer Guest

    Please start as many threads as possible on the topic of antivirus
    programs, and which one is best.

    Ionizer, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Sseaott

    Sseaott Guest

    NO, I don't understand! Telling me it's a piece of shit is not a reason.
    Instead of attacking me, why don't you tell me why your so angry?

    "Sseaott, the funambulist" <>

    Sseaott, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Sseaott

    Sseaott Guest

    ok i will

    Sseaott, Jun 30, 2004
  6. I don't have a dog in this fight, but most of those people have never
    used - or even looked into, *or* even know about the existence of -
    anything BUT Norton.

    Remember, most people swear by OE and IE, too. For the same reasons.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Sseaott

    gangle Guest

    You're talking to a troll, who got exactly the reaction
    it craved. Get a clue, and don't feed the trolls.

    gangle, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Sseaott

    Ron Martell Guest

    To put it bluntly - shoddy programming.

    Too many "bad updates" that have broken previously functioning
    installs.

    Too many "unintended consequences" where Norton updates have caused
    conflicts and/or failures with other, previously installed, software.

    Too many "inadvertent errors" where inadequate testing has resulted in
    software being released with serious compatibility issues, such as the
    problems encountered with Norton 2004 and Windows Millennium.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service