    Guest Guest

    Hey now.... ;) ....I spent 8 years in the Navy and none of the pvssy sailors
    I met had crossed over from the Marines.

    Guest, Sep 30, 2006

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Yeah, spent a year on the rock, but I don't remember much of it,
    except that American's shouldn't try to drive on the left side.

    kpg, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Then there's a lot of marines who are very confused. Best we don't tell
    Where you a WM?

    Jtyc, Oct 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Sounds like it. W's were my favorite kind of M.

    kpg, Oct 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Yeah, spent a year on the rock, but I don't remember much of it,
    I enjoyed driving an 8 foot wide HumVee in a 6 foot wide lane. Always
    entertaining.

    Jtyc, Oct 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    No as I said, or implied, I was a soldier, and as far as I recall, Marines
    would never call themselves soldiers as they are Marines. The above
    reference has to do with recreation concerning Marines, on an individual
    basis back in the day. BD implied that if I was a soldier I was a man. Thus
    I joked that there were going to be some confused Marines, having recreated
    with the aforementioned back in the day.

    I am proud of my Army days. I'm proud that I served my country as a soldier.
    And I still like Marines.

    LRM, Oct 2, 2006
  7. Guest

    LRM Guest

    OMG! I forgot about that. Always made for interesting travel. Or on the
    mainland how driving anywhere was an all day event, even the 3 k from main
    post to housing took an hour. Forget driving to Tokyo, I took the train.

    LRM, Oct 2, 2006