    CBIC Guest

    I feel the same way about my neighbor's pool. Maybe I should conquer it and
    declare eminent domain.

    CBIC, Sep 28, 2006

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Amo todas las razas, blanco, negro, latinos y nacionalidades. Tan Viva
    I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Cualquier persona de usted siempre estado a la demostración del burro en
    Guadalajara o el juarez México él seguro es diversión

    them Donkey shows in Guadalajara and juarez are sure might fun watching so i
    have heard. Anyone ever heard bout this

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    No, but I've seen the donkey shows and peso shows in Thailand....now those were
    amazing.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    What are you trying to say?

    Master all the races, target, black, Latin and nationalities. The so Alive
    America, the Alive Mexico, World of Alive.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    screw those wusses, im in the M13

    Consultant, Sep 28, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I think Jed might have the plan. I'm gonna move into my neighbor's house.
    Fsck it, let him pay all the bills, too.

    Why did nobody tell me of this scheme before?

    JaR, Sep 28, 2006
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well, with the exceptions of hydro, wind, and nookyooler, yes he did.

    JaR, Sep 28, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Cite, please.

    JaR, Sep 28, 2006
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Well, with the exceptions of hydro, wind, and nookyooler, yes he did.

    It wouldn't be practical to replace hydro-carbon based plants with any of
    those. Maybe hydro-electric but you'd have to damn up the grand canyon.
    Wind is to unreliable not to mention you'd have to have wind farm spanning
    the whole country. There isn't enough uranium to replace the existing
    plants, if you did, it would run out quickly.

    I love the discovery channel...

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    And here we have a typically infantile remark from a luser.

    Do you know what the term 'racist' means, luser?

    JaR, Sep 28, 2006
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Coal.

    We have more coal than the towel^Warabs have oil.

    Frisbee®, Sep 28, 2006
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    We have more coal than the towel^Warabs have oil.

    That is very true. Did you know one of the very first internal combustion
    engines ran on coal dust?

    I love Modern Marvels.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    TMML

    Neil, Sep 28, 2006
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    what other culture crams 12 people into ford tempo?

    Carnies.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  16. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Ew! I saw a banana show in Okinawa, followed by something similar to your
    choice of entertainment, oh and a snake show. Not sure how I ended up there
    considering my gender, but when you're a soldier it seems you could find
    yourself anywhere.

    LRM, Sep 29, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's probably because no matter what your gender is, if you're a soldier,
    you're a man.

    Guest, Sep 30, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Then there's a lot of marines who are very confused. Best we don't tell them
    of my gender situation.

    LRM, Sep 30, 2006
  19. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I don't know, I remember a few pussies who couldn't cut it and ended up in
    the navy... Aside from facial hair there was nothing masculine about them.

    Montreal MCT, Sep 30, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, we'll keep that between us.