Ok people, here's the plan...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so
    much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11
    million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.

    Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an
    illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some
    ammo and ship him to Iraq.

    Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the
    military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.

    After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended
    this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.
    This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution
    for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for
    themselves.

    If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen,
    rifle or ammo.

    Problem solved.

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    your numbers are flawed. illegal immigrants are very, very energy conscious,
    think about it, what other culture crams 12 people into ford tempo?

    Consultant, Sep 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    James Guest

    James, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just buy this car
    But, you still need gas,
    Where Does Electricity Come From?

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    That will solve the gas issue.

    Unlikely. You are still using the same power, only now you are getting it
    off the grid instead of generating it locally.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    James Guest

    yeah but it is a way more efficent use of the power.
    The engery/pollution used to create the electricity, is way, way less then
    that used for gas. ( even if your burning coal to make the electricity)

    Not to mention, you could use wind, water, or solar power to make the
    electrictiy....

    Its the way to go...only other non gas option is hydrogen, which uses 4
    times the electiricy as the electric car, just to PRODUCE the hydrogen...

    James, Sep 28, 2006
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    The engery/pollution used to create the electricity, is way, way less then
    I'm not so sure about that, gasoline packs a lot of punch. Plus, there is
    power lost during transmission across hundreds of miles of grid.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  8. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Consultant () graced us
    with in ?<<
    You're not defending them are you?

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 28, 2006
  9. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    Ye Ghods, I hate saying this but, OTHMAN has made a legitimate point.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 28, 2006
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    im no lawyer

    Consultant, Sep 28, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    A typical racist remark we've come to expect from the MCNGP.

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Our borders show be open to all, this way all of mankind can live in peace.

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    VIVA LA RAZA HOMIES

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    VIVA LA RAZA

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  15. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    So what you're saying is fu©k America it's all about YOUR race?!

    Have you ever fought to defend this country? You ARE in this country legally,
    right? I see you work for a fairly profitable bank in Midwest City, so I assume
    you're educated enough (unless you're just the janitor there) to understand that
    if someone is capable enough to trek 20...50...100 miles through a desert just
    to get to work in America, then they are surely capable enough to defend the
    rights that they are seeking.

    What is so wrong with that?

    **I** spent 8 years of my life defending this country so that people like you
    can have those rights...and mine are being stripped one by one each time you
    vote. Thanks!!!

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 28, 2006
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    A typical racist remark we've come to expect from the MCNGP.

    I disagree. No race or culture was specified in his remarks, only illegal
    immigrants. Illegal immigrants include all races. Therefore your
    supposition is flawed.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    VIVA LA RAZA

    This comment however, is indeed racist.

    For you knuckle draggers out there, that doesn't mean it's right or wrong,
    good or bad, but it is a racist comment.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2006
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just trying to butter up the Discussion,

    Viva La Raza
    Eddie Guerrero we miss you

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006
  19. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Jtyc () graced us with in
    ?<<
    His existence is flawed, so I guess we're even.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 28, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Amo todas las razas, blanco, negro, latinos y nacionalidades. Tan Viva
    América, Viva México, Mundo de Viva.
    ORALE ORALE

    Guest, Sep 28, 2006