    train as a consultant and have to stay with the company for a few years
    after?

    Joseph

    Joseph Butler, Nov 17, 2008

  2. Sure, it's called the Armed Forces. You have to be under 34 to be accepted,
    however (at least in the USA). They'll even send you on extended "vacations"
    to exotic locales and you will get steep discounts on your certification
    exams.
    I would join now if I were you, as the new administration might cut back on
    hiring new "employees."

    Given the state of the economy, I doubt if there are any other jobs where
    you are guaranteed to stay with a company "for a few years." I myself would
    be interested in such a job (if the pay is right).

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 17, 2008

  3. Actually, this is called "Indentured Servitude" and has been illegal since
    sometime in the late 19th century. :)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 17, 2008