    Guest Guest

    Hi people, I am looking for software that will let me turn a photograph into
    what looks like an oil painting, an anyone help please TIA <<<minty>>>

    Guest, May 18, 2004

  2. Guest

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    There are lots of plugins for Adobe Photoshop that will do this.

    Fuzzy Logic, May 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for that, can you tell me where I can get them?

    Guest, May 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Most of the photo programs will do this for you Minty. Paint Shop Pro,
    Photo Express, Adobe Photoshop, Ulead PhotoImpact, just to mention a few.

    Oldus Fartus, May 18, 2004
  5. Guest

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    There are lots available. Do a Google search for Free Photoshop Plugins.

    Fuzzy Logic, May 18, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Got it!! Thanks to all for kind help, very much appreciated <<<Minty>>>

    Guest, May 19, 2004
  7. Guest

    geothermal Guest

    geothermal, Jun 9, 2004