    Locator" but can't find what I want.

    Thanks in advance,

    Andy

    hiker guy, Feb 12, 2008

  2. The 2950 data sheet says it supports the MIB CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB
    which lets you send an snmpput to have the switch download a new
    config via TFTP and merge it with running config, or store to startup config.

    You can't send it CLI commands via SNMP.

    The other option is to have a scripted login (ie. clogin out of RANCID
    or some other package) to interactively login and issue commands as needed.

    Doug McIntyre, Feb 13, 2008

  3. hiker guy

    hiker guy Guest

    Thanks for the info Doug. I will give that a try.

    Andy

    hiker guy, Feb 14, 2008