OID for total B-Channels in use

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by JamesE, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. JamesE

    JamesE Guest

    Anyone know the OID to get the total B-Channels in use on a PRI?

    I have been googling for a long time...............nothing lands close
    to the answer. I have an open TAC case, but my helper is clueless.

    The system:

    Cisco 2821 (revision 53.51) with 251904K/10240K bytes of memory.
    Processor board ID FHK0845F0MS
    2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
    24 Serial interfaces
    1 Channelized T1/PRI port
    2 Voice FXO interfaces
    DRAM configuration is 64 bits wide with parity enabled.
    62720K bytes of ATA CompactFlash (Read/Write)

    Configuration register is 0x2102
    ...........__o
    ........ \<
    ..... (_)/(_)

    James Ervin
    "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of
    the human race." H. G. Wells

    JamesE, Apr 11, 2006

  2. JamesE

    Chris Marva Guest

    James,

    Don't remember the OID offhand, but I do know it's in the cisco-pop-
    management MIB

    chris

    Chris Marva, Apr 11, 2006