    42 questions, took me an hour.
    final score 880!

    for tips, just ask...

    Guest, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Brad Guest

    Congrats, an hour isn't bad! It looks like all the exams are getting the
    "fewer questions" treatment lately, supposedly, I guess, to expose fewer Q's
    to potential brain-dumpers while still asking enough to gauge the
    candidate's knowledge. And here I thought adaptive exams were the holy
    grail to solve all of that.

    Brad, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    vbrgowdah Guest

    i need to take this exam,
    what i should do to prepare for this
    exam.

    Regards
    ByreGowda

    vbrgowdah, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    bb Guest

    i also had a 42 question exam 70-316 in the UK last friday (which i
    didnt get quite as good a score as the guy in the thread, but it did get
    me my MCAD, so im happy)

    bb, Sep 16, 2004