  1. LOL!

    LOL! Guest

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LOL!, Sep 11, 2010

  2. LOL!

    Tim Conway Guest

    He's in a slump. Got nothin' bad to say and is feelin' real perplexed.
    btw, a real photograph isn't necessarily a museum showpiece. Sometimes a
    mere record photo will do. But y'know, a famous world renowned traveler
    like our favorite p&s troll would never stand for such a meager critique.
    Have a good one!

    Tim Conway, Sep 11, 2010

  3. LOL!

    LOL! Guest

    Oh? Were you one of the many that claimed I stole images that were taken
    with DSLRs and posted them as my own? If so, please describe any one of
    them that you said I had stolen. I would love nothing better than to hear
    all about it again. I'll repost the downsized "stolen" version for you
    again just to make sure that it is one of the many that any of you lying
    slanderous and libelous DSLR-TROLLs claimed I had stole.

    LOL!!!!

    LOL!, Sep 11, 2010
  4. LOL!

    Tim Conway Guest

    Uh, excuse me, but I never claimed you stole anything. Did you?

    I just take photos as I see fit with the camera I like. No more, no less.
    I sometimes make money at it; sometimes I don't.

    I don't claim to be some extra whatever that knows it all.

    Tim Conway, Sep 12, 2010
  5. LOL!

    tony cooper Guest

    I don't remember any links to any images that I would want to claim to
    be a DSLR-taken image. Mud is mud, whether taken with a DSLR or a
    P&S.

    If you are an image thief, you've got to be the dumbest one I've ever
    come across. Nothing you've linked to and claimed as your own work
    was worth stealing. Or posting. Or keeping.

    tony cooper, Sep 12, 2010
  6. LOL!

    tony cooper Guest

    I think he posted a link to a photgraph of a moth. I think it was a
    moth. It was a dark, blurry thing that may have had wings. He said
    it was a rare moth. He photographs a lot of rare things that are not
    in any of the guide books. Of course, it may be that the guide books
    just don't use dark, out-of-focus, blurry shots.

    tony cooper, Sep 13, 2010