    What the f__k is happening?
    Please help.
    Thanks

    Guest, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Guest

    Ian Guest

    Click "YES" or "OK" for that bit and go and make a cup of tea/coffee.

    Ian, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Guest

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ok good start.
    Ok, some mystery MP3 player.
    There is something in there otherwise you wouldn't have empty recycle
    bin as an option.

    Evan Platt, Jan 23, 2007
  4. Guest

    Jack Ruddock Guest

    say yes

    taj

    Jack Ruddock, Jan 23, 2007
  5. Guest

    Peter Guest

    Might be worth trying ExplorerXP from http://www.explorerxp.com/ as it
    shows some files that Windows Explorer doesn't - worth looking on each
    drive separately.
    You are showing full extensions and hidden files, aren't you?

    Peter, Jan 23, 2007