    it is neat and it is proving even a MS Win guy like me can make a well
    configured linux system work out of the box. It is neat, risky but for
    my use thats not an issue.

    collector«NZ, Nov 3, 2007

  2. Linux is all about choice. ClarkConnect is just one of the myriad choices
    available to you with Linux. Plenty of room in the marketplace for all of
    them, because the cost of operating in the marketplace with open-source
    software is so low. Basic free-market economics in action--be glad for it!

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 3, 2007

  3. If other Linux based packages where this easy for a MS Win guy to adapt
    to MS would have some serious up coming competition

    collector«NZ, Nov 3, 2007
  4. collector«NZ

    sam Guest

    http://www.smeserver.org/ is another preconfigured distro that you might
    find useful even with a Windows centric world view :)

    sam, Nov 3, 2007
  5. collector«NZ

    Gordon Guest

    It seems you think that Linux's development has stopped. It has not.

    Gordon, Nov 4, 2007
  6. That is a fact, but another fact is that some applications are way
    better developed than others.

    collector«NZ, Nov 4, 2007