offload DMZ traffic via fiber broadband

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Abu emran, Jul 30, 2012.

  1. Abu emran

    Abu emran

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys..

    In order to save cost and reduce traffic at our main link (Metro-E), the management decides to offload client [email protected] to use fiber broadband.

    So we buy a new ASA firewall and get a new fibre broadband.

    Attached is the diagram (jpeg)

    Attached also the ASA config.. connection via dialup ppoe.

    However...:oops:
    The problem that we found out is>
    1.4 PCs connected to broadband, only one PC can browse normally, whereby the rest of the 3 PCs:
    a.Can ping to gateway
    b.Can traceroute to external (google,yahoo etc)
    c. When they wanted to open youtube for example. The youtube page appears, but they cant play the video stream (the connection lost!)

    Any ideas?...

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    Abu emran, Jul 30, 2012