    online...works with Palm, Smartphones, PocketPCs and laptops

    Delivered monthly via email to subscribers (no charge subscription)

    www.riverwalkmobile.com

    Riverwalk Mobile, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Riverwalk Mobile

    S. Pidgorny Guest

    Please give me reasons why should I trust you with my e-mail address without
    being able to preview the list online?
    I compile list of possible connectivity options before I go to trips, so I
    kinda have the list beforehand. Still, free services are not many, Internet
    lists tend to be not very reliable, and Starbucks happen to be a better
    option. Nothing's free in the airports. And I have a GPRS modem that is
    rather slow but the service is available everywhere.
    I'm just trying to understand why your service will be useful for me.

    S. Pidgorny, Jul 20, 2004