    synchrnizing changes" , and then run the scripts, is there a way for our
    field users to have the offline folders ablilty and the login scripts to map
    all the drived

    Guest, Aug 18, 2004

  2. How are they logging in? They are logging in with cached domain credentials?
    If so, do they have Admin rights? Or logging as in as Admin on their local
    machine?
    The reason I ask that is becuase, I have been working with VPN, cached
    credentials, admin rights..etc. I have found that if you have login with
    cached creditials, vpn in to your domain, network, there really isn't an
    issue with scripts.etc. all your mapped drives still should be there. And
    you should function as if you were at the office, using the laptops.
    keyword should.

    hope that helps.

    Randy & Cindy, Aug 19, 2004