    do you want to delete it?

    I have to have this file today!

    Please Help

    Tim Lemons, Jun 28, 2007

  2. Tim Lemons

    why? Guest

    Assuming this is 1 PC (home and an internet connection to the office)
    and not 2 with 2nd PC at office?
    Okay the the shortcut properties really point to where?
    Ah but didn't you create it in your 'at home (local) my documents', it
    couldn't have magically transported to the network drive.

    That's looking for the whole filename, what about just part of it?
    Recycle bin, check.
    Use the backup / last version.
    Me

    why?, Jun 28, 2007

  3. Tim Lemons

    Whiskers Guest

    Was the computer you were using at home actually connected to the 'network
    folder at your office' when you 'saved' the document? If not, where would
    your operating system or application have put the file?

    Whiskers, Jun 28, 2007
  4. Tim Lemons

    Plato Guest

    IN the future also save important documents on your home pc as well as
    the office pc.

    Plato, Jun 28, 2007