    option to sychronize.

    Thanks for your help.
    Michael

    Handy-one, Feb 28, 2008

  2. I believe Offline Files is a Pro thing only - but I'd avoid it anyway. Take
    a look at www.centered.com - SecondCopy is nice.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Feb 28, 2008

  3. Handy-one

    Guest Guest

    "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
    You could, presumably, have networked storage, instead of filing everything
    on the pcs. Having a big external hard drive/s plugged into your router
    would seem to do the job. Then you have both your back up and your
    synchronisation sorted. (That is what I am looking in to doing, but have not
    taken the plunge yet for want of deciding what to buy! A novice in this, so
    if anyone else wants to comment I'm 'all ears'.)

    Guest, Feb 28, 2008
  4. Yes - Windows Home Server would also do nicely. That won't make any
    difference where WinXP Home and its lack of offline files support are
    concerned, however.

    (Pssst: I think you meant to reply to the OP, not to me)

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Feb 28, 2008
  5. Handy-one

    Guest Guest

    "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"