    best of breed these days. Data comprises the usual mix of audiovideo,
    not too important files, & almost random backups !

    P.

    Pon, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Pon

    KiwiBrian Guest

    Advanced Disk Catalogue

    KiwiBrian, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Pon

    KiwiBrian Guest

    Advanced Disk Catalogue

    KiwiBrian, Dec 18, 2004
  4. at work we got a USB2.0 CD/DVD management system, you slot the disk in,
    the PC says, "new disk inserted" and asks for some details of what it
    is... and mounts it as another disk if requested.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 18, 2004
  5. at work we got a USB2.0 CD/DVD management system, you slot the disk in,

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 18, 2004
  6. Pon

    Craig Shore Guest

    WhereIsIt?

    http://www.whereisit-soft.com/index.html

    US$39.95 for the full version. You can download a trial version that has some
    limitations (e.g. it'll only catalog 2gb of data).

    I tried it once, but found it overkill for what I wanted. You said you wanted
    the best though.

    Craig Shore, Dec 18, 2004