    Likes Received:
    0
    Sunny So-Cal, San Diego, CA..... It's sunny and 65F today.... :thrasher: :rockon:

    SashimiOnly, Feb 6, 2008

  2. Silverstrand

    goodfriend

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    :damnmate:

    goodfriend, May 31, 2008

  3. Silverstrand

    alandewey@hotmail.co.uk

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, All,
    I just logged on to this site, and I'm not sure how to, or where to post this question, so please be gentle with me, OK?
    my online is, chessspy. real is Alan dewey. email, alandewey @hotmail .co.uk.
    Problem is,
    I seem to have picked up an online stalker, I know who he is, in the RW, but he keeps on assuming other identities to take the pi** out of me.
    Wot I want to know is...
    As I know this guy's name and email, can I find out his ISP so that I can track his other identities?
    help please.
    Aln D.

    alandewey@hotmail.co.uk, Jul 16, 2008
  4. Silverstrand

    asma

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    nice, i am from palestine...
    do any one hear about it??
    :)

    asma, Jul 17, 2008
  5. Silverstrand

    ilikebigtits

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    toledo
    i am from kola hawaii and i moved to toledo in 2000

    ilikebigtits, Jul 18, 2008
  6. Silverstrand

    jlt56

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    east texas
    from

    i'm from canton,texas. home of world famous "first monday trades days". largest flea market in the world(supposedly). east texas capital. jlt56

    jlt56, Dec 13, 2008
  7. Silverstrand

    Gracie Lyn

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    West Virginia

    Gracie Lyn, Dec 30, 2008
  8. Silverstrand

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nice to know where you'all are from. I live in Singapore and India.

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009
  9. Silverstrand

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cairns, Far North Queensland, Australia.

    kris20, Jun 5, 2009
  10. Silverstrand

    angelinalove

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi, i am from United Kingdom, and i am planning to established in USA.

    angelinalove, Nov 4, 2009
  11. Silverstrand

    artsynova

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, I came to this forum looking for answers for my computer troubles, but I can see that there's also lots' of nonsense. Is there a more reliable forum, or this means that somebody is just trying to do away with this one?

    artsynova, Jan 16, 2010
  12. Silverstrand

    mehrdadf

    Joined:
    May 7, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi friends. I'm originally Iranian.

    mehrdadf, May 7, 2010
  13. Silverstrand

    T4RJon_SR5

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tennessee, USA

    T4RJon_SR5, May 12, 2010
  14. Silverstrand

    Android

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Here
    What the?

    I got all excited seeing this thread! Gave me a mystic surreal feeling
    ..like a Carnival.. but I've read every post in this thread and not one
    of you psychics came close to where I'm from! :-x
    ..but no worries..I'm the forgiving kind I am..nobody's perfect. I don't
    expect perfection from me so I'm not gonna expect perfection from
    anyone else neither. So deep breaths..oOMMMMmmmm...ahhhhh
    tranquility..all is beautiful in this utopia like community once more.. :smile:

    But just don't expect me to go in the how old are you thread now! :hmpf:

    I remember dirt when it was in short pants :(

    Android, Jun 9, 2010
  15. Silverstrand

    Jack556

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am from Madrid, Spain. if it is so important :) is anybody from Spain too?

    Jack556, Aug 5, 2010
  16. Silverstrand

    blueeyedaisy3

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Pennsylvania, I heard some people call it Pennsyltucky today lol

    blueeyedaisy3, Sep 8, 2011
  17. Silverstrand

    MAW

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm from Arabian south, you can't find it in the Maps :D , but soon will be in the maps ..

    MAW, Mar 11, 2013
  18. Silverstrand

    sandyololo

    Joined: