    Australia
    rap it a hatt hat, shit on a cat... rap it so phat...
    sorry i was trying to rap as bad as 50 cent :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you forgot nig, gangsta, hoe and b1tch though, so you failed :p You know luke sylvestro, nathan? he's got rap music on his phone, john n i were going through his phone in PE at school. Everyone who heard what he had on there thinks hes a retard now :)

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hahahaha he is anyways :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    AMP

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    From a really shitty town right outside of Baltimore Maryland.

    AMP, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Sounds like a ummm ahhh..... great place to be :lol:

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    AMP

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol. There's a wastewater treatment plant near here. and it fricken stinks , very bad, aroun 2-3am.
    Hopefully we won't be here much longer though.

    AMP, Sep 18, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nothing smells fresher than a good ole treatment plant at 3 in the morning :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 18, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i was up at 3 this morning, i smelt no plants stinking!!!

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    that's because you don't live in "a really shitty town right outside of Baltimore Maryland." :p At least, not to my knowledge.

    XhArD, Sep 18, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    good point there.... made i should digitally inhance the surroundings and add a treatment plant :D

    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    God, I need to take a pic and show you guys what's just outside my back door. Sunoco owns it now, it's a place that produced Fenal and Acetone. Basically it's a big, ugly chemical plant. And guess what's next to that? Rohm & Haas. You might know of them, they have a big plant there in Australia and another in France. Yet another chemical plant. We've got the water & sewage plant 2 blocks to the south and 5 trucking companies plus the former Frankford Arsenal, where you can still find unexploded bombs buried occasionally, yet, they use it was a big business area (fenced and walled in but...)
    I gotta show ya pics some time.

    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    OMG YES! Doesn't sounds like the best place to be, hope the chemical plants and stuff don't affect your health too much :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer man, complain and get them to shut down!!! its a Health hazard!!! if HS found out they would be dead on a a stick!!!

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    They wouldn't shut the plant, they'd probabaly take his house and land and make him go somewhere else which is a harsh reality.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 19, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh HS are evil... u better think of the 3 solution... because that is there solution... and its not "who cares"

    unholy, Sep 19, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I wish I could do that, but it ain't likely to happen. And it's not like these plants are the big job centers in the neighborhood either. I don't know a single soul who works at either one. Sunoco (Then it was called Allied Chemical) blew up back in 1983, the explosion threw me out of bed, busted my guitar (1957 Les Paul) when I hit my head on it. Then when they evacuated the neighborhood we sat in the car for 9 hours while the cop who was supposed not be letting traffic *IN* to the neighborhood actually stopped traffic from getting OUT of it. Spent the night in a motel and Allied said they'd only pay that bill if we signed a waver saying we didn't have any effects from the big plume of smoke over our heads.
    My neighborhood is the #1 cancer center in the world per capita. Almost everyone who lives here has had cancer, I've had two bouts with it already myself.

    The Modfather, Sep 19, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Problems solved in seven simple steps:
    1) Buy gasmask
    2) Buy some explosives
    3) Explode Chemical Plants
    4) Buy Sniper Rifle
    5) Discover Plant owners' home addresses
    6) Remove Plant owners from Life
    7) Remove any successors who pursue legal action
    IT'S JUST THAT EASY! :p

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Make sure u can appeal if they take ur sniper :p and make sure u have a good car to drive to mexico with :D

    unholy, Sep 20, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Not the 'best' plan but it has some potential

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 20, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I thought you were goin to bed with a sore head? :p Hey, I made a rhyme :) I'm so uber l33t.

    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005