    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, im sure hes not that much of a mean sod. and btw, i found out that tyson has joined the forum, even if he has 0 posts :p stupid Tyspoonus252, lol. so yeah, theres 3 members in our area.

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Who's the third? Dont you as an individual need 3 others so 4 in all?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i never said i was entering that competition :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    phew, the less competition the better my chances :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i dont even want it, i dont have any fans to control with it :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    :shock: No fans!? How do you live?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I have fans, but nothing special :p i have the stock crap, and why would i bother changing the speed of them? only thing its gonna do is make it toastier :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ah but it's easier on the ears ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    why do i care? i dont sleep in the same room as my pc :( whenever im on my pc, ive got the other computer running as a music server anyway, so its never exactly quiet in here.

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    What quiet... i CANT HEAR U MY amd 64 has 9 fans roaring :p all at max... and i have the fan controller mounted :D

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    whybother with a fan controller? set it to full, then sell the controller :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i need something to put 3 pin fans running... so i bought a 20 buck fan controller... it has lights...

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Yeh, a lot of mobos don't have enough header pins on them and those adapter cables just look messy so fan controllers are handy :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    specially when u have to control 7 fans! :|

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Do your ears hurt?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i thought it was 9 fans unholy?

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    WHAT EARS..... i dont have any ears :p.... just kidding... not really u just hear a slight humming sound...but then again i am supposebly deaf....
    i dont control the CPU and GPU fans now do i :p
    I control the PSU 2, the Front 2 Top 1 and back 2. 2+2+1+2=7 :D

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you didnt specify WHICH fans though, did you? so i made my assumption based on the information supplied by yourself in the above statements. By using this information, I was able to make a fair assumption that your 9 fans were not inclusive of the GPU and CPU fans. Though this assumption was incorrect, the facts which I had based the assumption off and made it from, provided suffiecient evidence to assume the previously stated assumption.
    :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Philadelphia, PA here... Land of, well, not a damned thing actually. Old historical junk, that's all.

    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    sounds like a fun place to live :| it would be for a couple of people i know, namely my dad :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005