    i think never never land is in the south pacfic ocean, between part a and part b.. So its a bitta parta and a bitta part b!!!
    Sry that one was spam :D
    Sounds like a hectic life :|

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    nothern california (bay area, east bay to be specifiC)

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    I live in Hamilton, New Zealand, Earth, Milky way, Universe :D

    Flukemanguy, Jul 3, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i live in Australia, Planet X, Milky Way.... no wonder why its takes me 10 minutes to view a webpage!!!!!! i want a optical line :(

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    Unholy, Post a picture of kukubarra don't know what they are :shock:
    O... L.A., CA U.S.A. can't get any easier than that... haha everything Short haha.

    Ciger, Jul 15, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    WAY northern california....Eureka, 1 hours drive from oregon.

    Ludnix, Jul 15, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Lol, tis a Bird... it go .. "KUUUUUUUUUUUU KUUU HAHAHAHAHAHA" and tats pretty close, they sound like there are laughing :|, i hope its at someone elase, cause my mods are good :D

    unholy, Jul 15, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Here you go Ciger:
    [​IMG]
    :p

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'm from Australia, South Australia, Adelaide

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    ProfLiebstrom

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2005
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yorkshire, England

    ProfLiebstrom, Sep 1, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I don't like your puddings ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    neko138 Guest

    south australia. :p

    neko138, Sep 8, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Another Australian (i guessed u were cause ur Roberts friend)

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I have friends in other places..... well.... I like to think so anyways :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, but you commented about hwo you knew what her case looked like, so you must have been close enough. Unless she just had pics, but I decided to go with the Australian chick kinda thing instead.

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Yeh we all live within like 15 mins of each other :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    whos "we all"? how many of the people on this forum are in the same area? me and unholy are close, about 15 minutes. But we are the only two in our area, unless tysons joined the forum too.

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Myself, BiZkit and his GF Neko138 and commie-mike :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you and your member-foraging skills.... so have you actually been told that you win that fan controller yet? or is he just gonna be a sod and stop posting so he doesnt have to send it to you? :p

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I have no idea, the people who signed up haven't all been able to post yet :? They would if they could I swear so do I win? Please bigal PLEASE? :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005