    Australia Mate!
    DAMN! That s**t is WHACK!
    Well I can't help it, I like saying mate. So I'm a walking talking stereotype, who cares :lol:

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Vegemite is funny. at my old school we had japanese students come n stay with host families for a couple of weeks. When they had to go to my school for whatever reason, they had to do all these weird activites. One was eating a vegemite sandwich :p None of them could do it, one bite and they were running away swearing in japanese, lol

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hey mate, hows it going...
    just got me a big stick.... some kangroo will bash you one day... and i cant wait for it :D (talking to the modfather)

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    cant remember who it was, but some take away food company had something on the menu with kangaroo in it, and they got sued. I wonder what the actual legal charge would be...

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    RSPCA would have they heads chopped off if they took em from a zoo :D

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    wouldnt have been from a zoo :p they probably genetically modified and bred them so that they grow to 5 metres tall so thay dont have to catch so many for the food :)

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's crap, they can sell it in the supermarkets so why the hell would they get sued? Must have been another reason like not cooked or something.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yummie! I loves me some kangaroo burgers! :)
    Lemmy guess, "tastes just like chicken" right? I've had rattlesnake though and that really does taste like chicken, and squirrel too, didn't like that. My parents had this damned squirrel in the freezer for months, it was wrapped in aluminum foil, sitting there on a shelf, gave me the freakin' willies.
    ... Unholy ... "That's not a stick...
    THIS is a stick.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, couldn't help it. :)

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    thats a bigass ****ing stick :p wonder which tree it fell off :p

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    The one on the moon, when it landed it impaled into the ground to what you see above ;)
    ModFather, it tastes way different than chicken. I haven't had it personally but it's not too bad I hear.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    If ya never had it, how do you know?
    It's a Sequoia BTW... BIG Freakin' stick, you can drive a damned house through it.

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    drive a house through it? umm, could you please clarify? :p

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    He means the thing is F'N MASSIVE! So wide you could fit a house inside it ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, im just imagining smurfs or something living in it :p A tree like that would be fun to climb, if you had rock climbing gear with you.

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Tree climbing gear even ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    pft u call that a stick... i have to get a picture of the one in my back yard... it reachs the ozone layer...
    [​IMG]

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Looks like a thin weak spot right where you labelled stick and it's leaning towards your house. Maybe you should think about moving to the other side of the big stick? ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i didnt know the o-zone layer is what keeps the black bits out! :p and since when does any of Queensland have grass? its all either dead or dying :(

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: